This is a very basic tutorial for those guys who is just started working Mac machine. In this post we will let you know how to clear browser history in Mac machine.
This post tutorial covers the all popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
How to Clear Browser History in Mac Computer
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the burger icon in the top right corner.
- Choose “History.” Hover on it.
- Choose “History” in the popup menu.
- Click “Clear browsing data…”
- Select which time range do you want to clear (probably “the beginning of time…”).
- Checkmark only “Browsing history.”
- Click “Clear browsing data.”
How to clear Safari history in Mac machine
- Open Safari.
- Click the History tab, in the top menu.
- Select “Clear History and Website Data.”
- Choose the time range “all history” that you wish to clear.
- Click “Clear History.” Done.
How to clear Firefox history in Mac machine
- Open Firefox browser.
- Open History tab, up in the menu.
- Choose “Clear Recent History”
- Choose the time range you want cleaned (“Everything” will delete all history).
- See the Details arrow, click on it.
- Choose “Browsing and Download history”.
- Uncheck the rest.
- Hit “Clear now” and you’re good.
This post is First Appear on FreeWebMentor.com